We may make content or services on other websites, including co-branded websites, available to you via https://iscg-travel.com links.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://iscg-travel.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it :
Information is the foundation on which tourism is built, and it is the cornerstone of our ability to perform services exceptionally with regard to how reservations are made, such as knowing the age of the customer or what he needs from the quality of hotel room reservations and the type of reservation for example.
promise of confidentiality of your personal information :
But at the same time, our most important asset is the trust of customers who receive service. Keeping guest information secure and using it only as our customers want it to be a priority for everyone at Romantic Travel Georgia. This is our promise to our private clients:
- We will protect, in accordance with strict security and confidentiality standards, all information our customers share with us.
- Therefore, we always aim to limit the collection and use of customer information and the company always undertakes to request the necessary information that aims to provide the maximum exceptional service, including what contributes to advising our customers about the services provided and the opportunities that are available to them in light of managing the company’s business to provide various tourism services .
- We will only allow access to this information to employees who are authorized and trained in the proper handling of customer information. Employees who violate our promise of confidentiality will be subject to our normal disciplinary action.
- We will not disclose customer information to an outside organization unless we inform the customer in advance in disclosures or agreements, or as required by law.
- The company always undertakes to maintain the confidentiality and privacy of the information provided by our clients.
which information could be shared In order to provide services :
And if it is necessary, as we previously expressed, that the company may share customer information with companies with a big name in the world of tourism in the event that the customer expresses his interest in receiving additional services from a sister company.
- When we engage other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to adhere to our privacy standards and allow us to verify compliance.
- We will do our best to keep customer files complete, up-to-date and accurate. We will tell our customers how and where to easily access their information (except where prohibited by law) and how to report errors which we will quickly correct.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Who we share your data with
No one, just about what we can share?
informations concerning some reservation with our partners : hotels, flight companies,…….
How long we retain your data
It is the policy of our company that we do not archive the data after the end of the service provided to the customer, only and upon his request if this customer requests to become a special customer in order to benefit from the discount in the future as one of our old customers.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
For nobody, no where
No information collected about you during the transfer or payment process on our site will be transmitted to anyone.
Only automatically, visitors’ comments can be checked by an automatic spam detection service.
What we share with others :
The only third parties that We can share information with him “according to law”, who help us provide our service, for example:
1- the administration of flight company
2- hotels, accommodation….
3- train station (for reservation of tickets)……..extra
We accept payments through our website. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to the system, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
the website is highly protected by SSL certificate, SSL system do not process any personal identifiable information.